About Our Team
Matt Uhrig began his legal career in September of 2000 as an Assistant Jackson County Prosecutor in Kansas City, Missouri.
He went on to work for one of Missouri’s largest law firms, defending personal injury cases and insurance matters. He later joined the Lake Law Firm in Jefferson City, MO where he was eventually made a partner.
In April of 2008, Matt established the Law Offices of Matt Uhrig, LLC, where he focuses on plaintiff’s personal injury, wrongful death and workers’ compensation claims.
Matt and his Firm Administrator, Jennifer John, work to protect the legal rights of fellow Missourians in their Ashland, MO office.
LIFE BEYOND THE BAR
Matt Uhrig lives in Ashland, MO with his wife, Sarah, and their three children. You can learn more about Matt Uhrig and his law practice on this website or at the Facebook page for the Law Office of Matt Uhrig.
+ Professional History
- Assistant Jackson County Prosecutor, 2000 – 2002
- Associate Attorney with one of Missouri’s largest law firms, practicing primarily in the area of insurance defense and insurance claims litigation, 2002-2004
- Solo Attorney and later became a Partner with the Lake Law Firm in Jefferson City, MO, 2004 – 2008
- Presently, Owner and Member of Law Office of Matt Uhrig
+ Bar & Court Admissions
- Missouri, 2000
- Kansas, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri, 2018
+ Professional Associations & Activities
- Boone County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Connect with Matt Uhrig today to take control of your personal injury claim. Schedule your free consultation here.